YellowdrawfrostYellowdrawfrost

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 7 Fans

All 15 art Reviews

challange of the month challange of the month

probably shouldn't be in the beginners category

droepie responds:

thank you for the complement. :) when i saw the type of drawing that won the pokemon challenge beginner category, I noticed that the beginner category is more up my alley. so that is why i submitted it as a beginner.

Eden and Pipun Eden and Pipun

Love pretty much everything about this

Yenba responds:

Thank you! :D

HeroPetChallenge Mushroom People HeroPetChallenge Mushroom People

This is really great but you should probably enter the open category

natanmvieira responds:

Heh, I guess I improved enough since my last submission for me to enter the open category instead of beginner, but I don't know if I can still change the category, considering that I already uploaded it

(Sorry for broken English)

The Original 'Game Over' The Original 'Game Over'

Love this! Never would have thought of Oregon Trail.

LyHeck responds:

Thanks! I had SO much fun!

The Duck Hunt Returns... The Duck Hunt Returns...

Personally prefer the drawing without the static effect on your tumblr page, if only so you can make out the "bulletholes" on the screen, but I can see what you are going for with it and it looks good nonetheless.

King Arthur, from Ghouls n' Ghosts, BeginnerNewResolution COTM DwJazza King Arthur, from Ghouls n' Ghosts, BeginnerNewResolution COTM DwJazza

Nice Work mate, but ALDK is sorta right.

You probably don't want to include "NewResolution" in the title of the image, as because it contains "NewRes" it makes you look like your are entering into the open and beginner category, which may or may not disqualify you, but is not really worth the risk.

LucasAlberdi responds:

Dig Thug Dig Thug

Lovely depiction of Dig-Dug, even if he is an awful awful man. I mean what sort of maniac thinks the best way to kill someone is by POPPING them. Also didn't realise that those red pixels on the side of fygar were wings until well after I'd given him red arms.

newlink newlink

I think you may have missed the point of this months contest, We were meant to take an character/screenshot from the game and redrawn it in a different style, what you think it would look like if released today.

Sure it may have been a lot of work to reproduce the image pixel by pixel, but ultimately you aren't creating your own work, you are simply copying someone elses. Adding a few "special effects" to the image doesn't change that.

New Res! So You've Come this Far New Res! So You've Come this Far

Really nice piece! make sure you include a link to a mid-development image as well as credit the original creators of the piece.

Layki-Baeki responds:

Okay got you! I will put a link to the image when i can thanks you! *wipes sweats off head* i can fully rest now XD
EDIT: okay link made (thank you so much again btw)

gangster kong gangster kong

Great stuff make sure to link Nintendo in the description or he can't use your image.

donkey24 responds: